What are Cookies and how does the Clinica Physiospain website use them?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the Clinica Physiospain Website, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Clinica Physiospain email-marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer them information that may be of interest to them.
Why are Cookies important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the website to function more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What type of Cookies do we use at Clinica Physiospain?
- “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude the individual activity of it through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the cookie list at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share with their social circle those contents that are relevant to them. of interest. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may use content display plugins, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said complements, and cannot be accessed by this website.
List and description of Cookies. Intrusiveness levels:
The table that follows outlines the cookies set out above, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external add-ons. content and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
How can I disable or delete these Cookies?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information on Safari click here
What happens if Cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Update of our Cookies policy
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.physiospain.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Technical: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.